If you are a long user of iPads whether it is iPad Pro or iPadOS13, you experience that you can’t operate a Magic Mouse 2 with them. Many of the iPads attain this feature time so that everyone can connect a Bluetooth mouse whether it is Magic Mouse 2 or any other Bluetooth mouse. But now this feature of connecting a Bluetooth mouse is settled in iPad Pro and iPad 13. It means that now you can connect Magic mouse 2 or any other Bluetooth mouse to operate your iPad.
To connect your Bluetooth mouse with your iPad successfully you must have the proper knowledge about the process of connecting the Magic mouse 2 to your iPads. In this article, we’re going to discuss the steps by which you can easily connect your Magic mouse 2 with your iPad Pro and iPad 13.
How to Add Magic Mouse 2 to iPad Pro with iPadOS 13?
All the steps which are helpful to connect Magic mouse 2 to iPad Pro with iPadOS 13 are divided into 2 parts. Both the parts are listed below:-
- Firstly, unlock your phone and search the settings icon into it. You can go to the menu or can take the help of a quick search settled on your phone.
- So, go to settings and after that find the option of Accessibility in the settings menu. Once you find the option of Accessibility then click on it. After that, a menu will also open which attains some options to select.
- Now, find the option of Assistive touch and click on it. Once you click on this option then some options are also caned in front of you. Find the option of “Always show menu”. After click on it click on the turn-off button on your screen.
- Now, go to your home menu and clear all the recent apps running in the background. After that go to settings and again find the option of “Accessibility” and click on it.
- Once you click on the option of “Accessibility” then find the option of the “switch control”.
- After completion of the previous process, you have to click on the blue tooth option on the menu. Once you click on this option then the Bluetooth of your device will automatically on and ready to pair with a device.
- After that, you just only have to clock on the option of “Add New Switch”.
- Now, hold your Magic mouse 2 and turn it on. Once your Magic mouse will turn on then its name will automatically show in the pairing list of your Bluetooth. You just have to find the name of your Magic Mouse and pair it.
After pairing your Magic mouse to iPad Pro with iPadOS 13 you can operate your iPad with it.
It’s a great thing that Apple OS provided the feature of connecting a Bluetooth mouse with its iPads easily. So, go and connect your iPad with Magic mouse 2 and enjoy operating your iPad.