In every update of the Apple iPhone people are getting some bugs in every update. It also happens sometimes that your iPhone shows that your voicemail is full even though it attains storage capacity. So, if you’re also facing this problem and fully sure that your voicemail attains sufficient space then you’re at the right place.
This issue occurs even when your voicemail storage capacity is not full. If you want to get rid out of the issue, I’m here to help you out. In this article, we’re going to discuss How to fix iPhone Voicemail Full problem? By following these methods you can easily fix the bug which creates a problem in your Voicemail.
How to Fix iPhone Voicemail Full Issue When It’s Not?
Method 1: Delete your Voicemail
When you delete your Voicemails then they’ll be transferred to its recycle bin. This will automatically delete from your phone after 30 days. Well, you can also delete them by accessing the option of “Deleted Voicemails”. So, let’s discuss how you can delete your voicemails from your phone.
Read and Unread voicemail
You can easily delete your Read and Unread messages by following the steps which are listed below:-
- Firstly, unlock your phone and find the phone icon on your home screen. Once you find it then tap on it. Now, see the below of your screen and tap on the option of ” Voice mails”
- Once you tap on the Voice mails option, a new page will open in front of you. Now, find the option of “Edit” which is placed on the top-right side of your screen.
- Now, a list of voicemails will present on your screen. Select the voicemails which you want to delete.
- After that tap on the option of “Delete” and finish the process.
Once you delete them then they’ll present in the recycle bin which raises the Voicemail storage issue on your phone. So, you have to delete them permanently to get rid of this problem. To delete them permanently follow the steps listed below:-
- Firstly, go to your main voicemail list and tap the option of “Delete messages”.
- Once you enter this option then you can see all the deleted voicemails. Now, find the option of clear all.
- Confirm your command by again tapping “Clear All”.
After completion of this process, your deleted voicemails are permanently deleted from your phone. This will solve the problem of the lack of storage of voice mails on your phone.
Method 2: Delete voicemails in Airplane Mode
After deleting your messages don’t think that you completely get rid of this bug. It may also create a problem in communication with any carrier. So, to solve this problem we take the help of Airplane Mode.
Turn on your Airplane mode
Follow the steps which are given below to know how you can turn on Airplane mode on your phone.
- Firstly, open settings on your phone or tablet whatever you have.
- Now, find the option of ” Airplane Mode” and after that tap on the toggle switch placed on the right side of the option.
- So, press the toggle switch and make your Airplane mode on. It will turn off all your wireless communications radios.
After that follow the same steps to delete your messages which are discussed in method 1. After deleting your voicemails from your phone by following the steps of method 1 you have to turn off your Airplane mode which you turned on. So, follow the steps to know how you can turn off Airplane mode on your phone.
- Go to settings and find the option of Airplane mode.
- Hit the toggle switch and turn off your Airplane mode.
Method 3: Check the update of your phone
If you aren’t able to get rid of this problem then make a check on the software updates. It may also be possible that you’ll have a new update which fixes this problem. To know how to check the system update follow the steps listed below:
- Tap on the Settings option on your phone. After that find the option of General settings.
- After entering into general settings go to “About”
- If your phone has any software update then it will directly prompt you into it. If it seems any update then click on the option of an update to update your problem.
By following these methods you can easily get rid of the iPhone voicemail full error on your iPhone. In case you have any queries, kindly let us know in the comments.