Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular platforms which provides email services to its users. People use this platform to manage their emails. People can easily send or receive emails through this platform. Not only this but the use of Microsoft Outlook also facilitates you with many other features like inbox, search folders, personal data, contacts, notes, calendar appointments, tasks, and reports.
Sometimes an error occurs on your Microsoft Outlook with the occurrence of pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426. This sort of error happens for some specifics reasons. So, if you’re also facing the error in your Microsoft Outlook then this article is for you because in this article we’re going to discuss how to fix the pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 issue in your Microsoft outlook. So, let’s start.
How to Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error?
To fix this problem in your Microsoft Outlook you can use many methods which help you to get over this issue. All the methods are listed below:-
Log-out from all Email Accounts
You can easily fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] issue by log-out from all your E-mail Accounts. Sometimes this problem generates because people use lots of accounts in a single Microsoft outlook. So, log-out from all your devices and re-login into it. You can also use the application if Microsoft Outlook to manage your accounts.
This will solve your problem but if you are still facing this problem then go with the next one.
Clear Cache and Cookies
Unnecessary data, cache, and cookies may be the reason for this problem so to get over this problem clearing cache and cookies can be a great option for you. To clear the cookies from your account you have to find the folder of ‘Temp’. In this folder, you’ll get the option of clearing the cookies from your Microsoft Outlook. When you turn to clear the ‘Cache’ then the option of ‘Prefetch’ will help you out.
Once you clear all the cache and cookies then close and re-open Microsoft outlook to confirm that the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] issue is solved or not.
This is the most effective method which clears the cache but if you are still facing the problem then turn to the next method.
Use of Auto repair tool
Follow the steps to know how you can use the Auto repair tool.
- Firstly, open your windows and go to its control panel. Now, find the option of Programs and Attributes and click on it.
- Once you complete the previous steps then locate your outlook application to edit it.
- Now, a new page will open which contains some options. So, find the option of ‘Repair’ and click on it. After clicking on this option you have to wait until a new outlook application gets repaired.
- Once you complete the above steps then your Outlook application is updated and now you have to re-open it to check whether the issue is solved or not.
Install the application of Microsoft outlook and reinstall it
If your [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] issue is not fixed with the above solutions then try this one also. So, Uninstall your Microsoft outlook and reinstall it on your desktop. To Uninstall this application, the Control panel of your desktop will help you out. So, click on the control panel and find the option of ‘programming and apps’.
Once you Uninstall your Microsoft Outlook then reinstall it and open your accounts to check whether the problem is solved or not. I’m sure that this will help you to fix your issue. If you’re not satisfied with it and still want a better alternate solution then go with our next method.
Update Your Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes the older version of any application doesn’t maintain compatibility with the desktop and as a result, the user has to face problems in operating the application. It might be possible that your Microsoft outlook generates the problem because the version of your application is not compatible with your desktop. To know how you can update your Microsoft Outlook follow the steps which are listed below:
- Firstly, you have to open your MS Outlook on your computer.
- Now, find the option of ‘File Section’ which is placed on the top-left side of the screen. So, click on it, and after that click on the ‘Office Account’ option.
- Once you complete the above steps a new page will open which shows the update if your app needs to be updated. So, click to update and start the downloading.
- Once the downloading is completed then install it and re-open it.
This is not a complex problem. The [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is a normal issue that occurs in most apps but by following one of the methods you can easily solve this problem.