Are you looking for the tutorial to Use the Link2SD Application? Or if you are searching for the complete procedure to do SD Partition and use Link2SD App, then This article will help you in the same. In this article “How to Use Link2SD”, we have described the complete instructions tutorial to use Link2SD Android Application. You will get to know how you can root your Android Device. And then you will learn the procedure to make partition in of your SD Card. Including all this, you will then learn to use the Link2SD app. Therefore, read this article completely to get everything about it.
How to Use Link2SD App?
Link2SD is an Android Application that helps users to move all apps and games of their device to another partition of the SD Card. The complete procedure requires rooting. That means you will have to root your Android Device First. If you don’t know to root your Android device, then don’t worry! Here is the solution to every problem. We have described the complete procedure in detail. You can follow it to use Link2SD Apk.
Here is the list of conditions that you must have if you want to move Games and App of your Android device to another partition of your SD Card through Link2SD.
- Internet Connection
- PC or Laptop
- SD Card Adapter/Reader
Procedure To Partition SD Card And Use Link2SD App
Here are steps that will help you to use Link2SD App. Follow the given instructions carefully to use the Link2SD app effortlessly. The complete procedure is not complicated but its a long process. Therefore to make it easy for you, we have divided the entire method into three sections.
The first requirement is root access. So in the first section of the procedure, we will describe how you can root your Android device. In the second section of the process, we will create another partition. And lastly, in the third section, we will show you how you can use Link2SD easily.
Section 1: Root Your Device
There are so many methods available on the Internet to root an Android. But here we are using the most natural way. We will use Kingroot App to root the Android device. It is the easiest method to root an Android device.
- First of all, Download the Kingroot Apk on your Android device.
- Once done, then Install the Apk on your device.
- After the Apk is successfully installed, Open the App.
- Now, tap on Start Root option from the App. The rooting process will now start.
- Wait for a while, until the process finishes.
- Once it is finished, you will be able to see a green-colored icon. If you see the image, that means your device is successfully rooted.
Section 2: Create Another Partition
- First of all, Download MiniTool Partition Wizard on your PC or Laptop.
- After that, Install it on your device.
- Once it is installed, then Insert the SD card of your device into the SD card adapter of your Laptop or insert it into SD Card Reader and then put it into USB Slot of your PC or Laptop.
- Now, copy or move all your important files to your computer or laptop.
It is essential because when you use Link2SD, it will erase all your data from the SD card.
- After that, Open MiniTool Partition Wizard on your PC or laptop.
- Then you will see your SD card at the bottom of the screen. Right-Click on it. And then select the Delete option.
- Once done, then again Right-Click on your SD Card. And then select Create New option from there. The Create New Partition window will now open.
- Now you have to select the FAT32 option as the File System.
- And the from the Create as Drop down menu, select Primary option.
- Then enter the partition size (you can set it according to you). It will create the primary partition of your SD Card.
- Once done, then right-click on your SD card again. And then click on Create New.
- Now confirm that Primary option is selected in the Create as menu.
- Now Choose Ext2 option as File System.
- After that, Enter the partition size according to you.
- Then click on Ok and then Click on Apply. It will partition your SD Card.
Section 3: Use Link2SD
In the last part of the article, we will show you how you can use Link2SD to move games and apps of your Android device to the second partition of your device’s SD card.
- First of all, take your SD Card and insert it back to your device.
- After that, Download Link2SD Application on your device.
- Once, downloaded, then Open the Application.
- Then select the ext2 option from there. And the Tap on OK option.
- After that, Tap on Reboot option to reboot your device.
- After rebooting, open the Link2SD app again.
- Then Go to the Settings option of the App.
- And then tick mark or enable the Autolink option.
It will make your device to save all new apps and games in the second partition of the SD Card.
By tick marking or enabling the Create Link option, you can move the existing games and apps to the second partition.
- You can Go to the Storage Info option from the Link2SD App to see the memory status.
So, this the complete instruction tutorial that will help you to move the apps and the games of your Android device to the second particle of your SD Card through Link2SD Application. This is how you can use the Link2SD application. To use this application, you will need to root your Android device. The rooting process is also straightforward. But it is suggested that you should know all the Advantages as well as Disadvantages of Rooting before rooting your device. We have described everything from the rooting procedure to moving the games and apps to another partition of the SD Card. You can read it. And then follow the instruction carefully. You will be then able to use Link2SD Application easily.