Rooting your Android device can be quite useful in multiple ways. As a result, a lot of advanced Android users end up rooting their Android devices. But if you are familiar with rooting a smartphone, then you must know how difficult the whole process can be. Not only that but most rooting methods out there require the user to have a computer. But that is not possible for everyone since not everyone has a computer.
As a result, you can face various issues while rooting your Android device. Therefore, today we are here to show you How to Root Android Phone without PC. You can also find the benefits of rooting your Android device in this article which can be useful for new Android users. But most importantly, you can find the detailed guide for rooting your Android device without using a computer. So, if you also wish to have root access on your smartphone, make sure to go through this article until the end.
What is Rooting your Android Device without a PC?
Root access on an Android device is just like administrative access on your Windows computer. In other words, it allows the user to edit and modify any system files on your smartphone. You can do this either manually or using one of the many root apps available out there. And as you can expect, the rooting method present in this article does not require you to use your computer. As a result, you can easily root your device by going through this article. And once you have done that you can do various things on your smartphone like removing bloatware, installing custom ROMs and recoveries, changing themes, and much more. Because of all these reasons, most of the advanced Android users out there prefer to use a rooted smartphone.
How to Root Android Phones without a PC?
Now that you know more about rooting Android devices without a PC and its benefits, the chances are that you want to root your Android device as well. There are a lot of applications available out there which can be used for rooting your smartphone without a PC. Unfortunately, most of these apps do not work successfully on an Android device. You can face various issues while rooting your Android device using these apps. Therefore, we are here with one of the best rooting apps called Kingoroot. And as you would expect, this app allows you to root your Android device without a PC. You can simply follow the given steps one by one to install the Kingoroot app on your smartphone for using it to root your Android device without a PC:
- First, download the Kingoroot app for your Android from its official download page. You can download the APK file of the Kingoroot app by visiting this page in your web browser.
- Now, open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to the Security menu. In here, either use the search option or scroll down to look for the Unknown Sources option.
- After that, enable this option to enable the installation of APK files on your smartphone.
- Once you have done this, open any file explorer like the ES File Explorer on your smartphone and go to the Downloads folder. In here, locate the Kingoroot APK file that you had downloaded earlier.
- Now, open the Kingoroot APK file and allow all of the required permissions which will start the installation process of this app on your device.
- And once the installation is done, open it and click on the Root button. After this, your device will reboot a few times after which your Android device will get rooted successfully.
We hope that you are now able to root your Android Device without using a computer. If you haven’t rooted your device yet, you can do so by using the rooting app download link provided in this article. But most importantly we have also provided the detailed rooting guide in this article that can be used on your Android device without needing a computer.
And once you have rooted your Android device using this article, you can install and use any root app of your choice. Apart from that, all of the benefits and uses of rooting your device are also present in this article. These can be helpful if you are new to rooting Android devices. In case you liked this article, then make sure to share it on social media. If you have any doubts regarding anything in this article, feel free to ask any queries in the comments section below.