This article was originally published by John faulkner sure Own fleet report, a publication that gives its readers the information they need to transition to the most fuel-efficient cars and trucks, including electric cars, fuel cells, plug-in hybrids, hybrids, and diesel and gasoline engines advances.
If you live in California and can act quickly, there is a buying opportunity that is completely unknown in the wild world of car sales. It’s not a free car, but it goes in that direction. Got your attention? Here is the offer.
Until the end of March 2021, 18 days after this story was published, residents of California can get a 2021 Toyota Mirai FCEV (Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle) at a steep discount. Here is the offer for the Mirai XLE or Limited models. All prices are excluding MSRP.
- $ 20,000 cash incentive
- $ 8,000 federal tax credit
- $ 4,500 California rebate (there are income restrictions on this)
That means the $ 49,500 XLE model could be yours for a net $ 17,000. The more expensive and well-equipped $ 66,000 Limited would drop to $ 33,500, less than the cost of the base Avalon.
[Read: How do you build a pet-friendly gadget? We asked experts and animal owners]
But wait, there is more!
All Mirai 2021 buyers benefit from:
- 0% interest for 72 months with Toyota financing
- Three-year $ 15,000 fuel credit for those who lease (up to six years to use $ 15,000 of fuel if purchased or financed by Toyota)
- 21 days of free Toyota rental, if you need to go beyond the estimated 402 miles of range for the XLE, or 357 miles for the Limited
- HOV lane sticker
- Three year / 35,000 mile service coverage
- Three-year roadside assistance / unlimited kilometer
- Eight year / 100,000 mile warranty on fuel cell electric vehicle components
Own fleet report is very impressed with the all-new 2021 Toyota Mirai, which runs on hydrogen, available at 44 outlets in California. If you are intrigued by this fantastic deal, check out our reviews before visiting your Toyota dealership in Northern or Southern California.
Northern California Toyota Mirai Dealers
- Dublin Toyota
- Roseville Toyota
- Toyota of San Francisco
- Stevens Creek Toyota (San José)
- Toyota sunnyvale
Toyota Mirai Dealers in Southern California
- Hamer Toyota (Mission Hills)
- Longo Toyota (El Monte)
- Toyota of Orange
- Toyota of Santa Monica
- Tustin Toyota
You can follow Clean Fleet Report on Twitter and Facebook.
Do EVs Excite Your Electrons? Do e-bikes turn your wheels? Do self-driving cars all charge you?
Then you need the weekly SHIFT newsletter in your life. Click here to register.
Published March 16, 2021 – 10:42 UTC