There are a lot of video editing apps available for smartphones out of which Viva Video is one of the best video editing app. Viva Video is available on both, Android and iOS; therefore, you don’t have to worry about finding a different app on iOS.
However, Viva Video is not available on PC officially, but there are a lot of methods to use Viva Video For PC. In this article, we will be breaking down the procedure of installing Viva Video for Windows using an emulator. In this way, you will be able to edit videos on your PC using Viva Video.
Viva Video for PC – Overview
A handy mobile video application, Viva Video, will provide you various tools for quick video editing. You can enjoy features such as camera zoom, creative camera lenses, slideshow creator, and a lot more features.
Apart from that, you can add text, images, stickers in the video collage maker. The app also gives you a feature to create a PIP video collage using the professional editing tools. An excellent collection of filters and effects will make your videos more beautiful and mesmerizing.
In this article, we will be talking about Viva Video App for Windows installation. Before moving further, let us have a glance at the features of viva video.
Features of Viva Video App for PC:
There are a dozen reasons for using Viva Video for PC, in this section of the article, we are listing down the best features of Viva Video.
- Video editing : You can easily edit videos in viva video inbuilt editor. Trim and merge clips with slow and fast motion playback.
- Video camera lenses: There are multiple options available to create trending videos. A set of 9 special video camera lenses are supported to make your videos stand out on social media.
- Create slideshows: This feature allows you to create beautiful slideshows in a few taps. You can either use a theme preset such as birthday, vacation or make slideshows entirely from scratch.
- Collage videos: This might sound a feature of a hefty premium app, but yes, you can make collage videos in Viva video. Choose from a set of a variety of themes and add videos that you want to include in a collage.
- Export and import: You can either download the effects, stickers, and other content using cellular data or a Wi-fi. While exporting your final edit, you can save it in device storage or easily share to your social media handles.
- Create a profile: You can create a profile on viva video and share your edits globally with viva video users. Post your edits online and increase your followers.
You may also like:
Download Viva Video for Windows PC
I know you are curious to install Viva Video for PC, the features viva video offers are good for you if you run a meme page, compilation videos or anything else. Make sure you follow each step to install Viva Video App for PC successfully. The whole procedure requires two applications to be installed:
We have provided a direct link for both of the applications.
- The first step is to download an emulator for PC. it helps in accessing the android application on Windows. In this tutorial, we will be using the famous Bluestacks emulator, make sure you download the latest version from below.
- Install Bluestacks on your PC. It will take a few minutes depending upon the specs of your PC.
- Once installed, launch Bluestacks and sign in using your Google account.
- Go to Play Store in Bluestacks in search of Viva video, install the app directly from the Play Store.
- If somehow, you fail to install the app via play store, Download Viva Video app for PC from their site.
- After downloading, right-click on the apk package on open using Bluestacks.
Viva Video is so far one of the best video editing app for android as well as iOS devices. The app has some great features that we have mentioned in this article. However, the application is not officially available for PC.
The only way to use Viva Video for PC is through an emulator. In this article, we have mentioned the steps to install Viva Video on PC. If you still face any issues, comment down.