Hello friends, If you want to access the 192.168.1.1 router login page to change a few settings of router then you might be getting the page cannot be displayed or page is taking too much time to loading error.
In this article, we are going to fix this.
If you want to learn something new and in detailed then read 192.168.1.1 Access Router setting & Dashboard.
Let’s get started.
Now We have divided this article in to four simple moves.
First One :- You must need to know the exact login IP address of your Router.
- To Know that check for the router instruction booklet or find the default login IP address behind the router.
- You may also found the login credential at the same place.
- Once you found them Open your browser like chrome , Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer and clear cookies and caches.
- Try opening the router login page with the IP address you found. In this article 192.168.1.1
- This is how you can access the router setting page.
If this is does not work for you go for second one
Second One :- You can access the 192.168.1.1 router login page by knowing the default gateway IP address
- Open command prompt
- Type the command ipconfig /all and hit enter.
- Now you will see a lot of information, But here we need to focus on the default gateway IP address.
- This is the exact IP address that we need to login.
- Now Open your browser like chrome , Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer and clear cookies and caches.
- Try opening the router login page with the default IP address you found.
If this is does not work for you go for third one
- Open the run dialog box by pressing window key and R key together.
- Here type ncpa.cpl to get the network connection window.
- Here find the active internet connection whether it would be WiFi or Ethernet .
- Now right click on the active internet connection then choose properties.
- Then choose Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click to properties.
- Now check the use the following IP address if the area is blank or if you have any information here then please note it down somewhere else because you need to restore the same value later to browse the internet.
- For now you just need to replace with some values to get the router login page.
- In IP address box type 192.168.1.22(you can type any two digit value at the place of 22)
- The subnet mask field will automatically filled.
- In the default gateway field type the IP address you found in step second one . For us 192.168.1.1
- Now save all the settings and try to access 192.168.1.1
- Key point:- If you already have Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) addresses then you need to restore the same value to browse the internet after configuring the router.
If this is does not work for you then the problem is with your antivirus.
Windows defender is not blocking the IP address but kaspersky is the reason blocking the IP addresses .
- Whatever antivirus you have installed just uninstalled it. Then open the router login IP address.
- If this work then configure your router and reinstall the security(antivirus).
I hope you found this content useful. You have now understood how to login any router as it will require the same method. Thanks for reading this article.